Medical Hair Restoration
Step 1 - Free Consultation
Dr. Shapiro will meet with you personally. We have no salesmen.
- Design your hairline.
- Answer specific questions regarding your hair loss.
- View a surgical procedure of hair replacement surgery.
- Meet with actual patients who have had hair replacement surgery / replacement done in the past. (Also see our men's hair transplant photos and women's hair transplant photos)
- If you have a particular type of hair or hair loss we will arrange for you to meet with someone who has had the same sort of situation. You can meet with any of the people pictured on our website and 1000's more.
- Determine the number of grafts/follicular units and cost involved.
- Learn about our interest free payment plan.
Step 2 - Treatment
- Your hair replacement surgery will be performed by Dr. Shapiro with the assistance of his caring and knowledgeable staff
- We will completely numb the scalp
- Dr. Shapiro will surgically remove a strip from the donor area.
- Under a binocular microscope, the strip will be cut into ultra refined follicular units
- These will then be surgically inserted into incisions made in the recipient area.
- Dr Shapiro uses the most advanced polarized high power Syris loupes for maximum accuracy.
- For the 3-5 hours during the hair replacement surgery you will be in a comfortable environment for a painless, stress free experience.
- Go home the same day and return to most normal activity the following day.
No Visible Scar
Step 3 - Follow Up
- Sutures are painlessly removed within 14 days.
- Check ups to evaluate progress usually occur in 10-12 months.
- Our office is available during this entire process to support you and answer any questions you may have.
- 24/7 licensed RN, registered nurse, for after-hour questions.
- See a hair transplant timeline
Hair transplant surgery is an easy, affordable and permanent answer to your hair loss problem!