Ft. Myers &
Western Florida Hair Transplant
When looking for a Ft. Myers, FL hair transplant - look at Dr. Shapiro's Hair Institute.
Free consultation available online.
Please email us your pictures & Dr Shapiro will review them & give you a price.
Dr. Shapiro provides more than just his hair transplant speciality. He has discovered a new technique for decreasing the normal 3-6 month dormancy period after a hair transplant using his patent pending Accelerated Follicular Restoration™ (AFR™ Program which makes it possible for you to start regrowing your new hair in 6 weeks to 2 months. Read about the AFR ™ program and see pictures of our clinical study patients.
Dr. Shapiro's Hair Transplant Clinic has provided services to residents of the Ft. Myers area - a reasonable drive from
his offices in Hollywood. Here's how to get to Dr. Shapiro's Hair Transplant Hollywood, FL clinic
from Ft. Myers and other communities in west Florida:
- Take I-75 south toward Naples (partial toll road)
- Take exit 10B to merge onto I-95 South toward Miami
- When you get to the Hollywood area, take exit 21 for FL-822/Sheridan Street (.3 mi)
- Turn right at FL-822 W/W Sheridan Street - our offices, 3475 Sheridan Street, are on the right. (.9 mi)
Our Hollywood hair transplant clinic is located
- 10 minutes from the Ft. Lauderdale International Airport,
- 35 minutes from the Miami International Airport, and
- close to hotels in Boca Raton, Delray Beach & Hollywood, FL.
Also see local maps to the clinics in Hollywood and Delray Beach, FL.
Ft. Myers - Gulf Coast Paradise
Ft. Myers is home to Thomas Edison's and Henry Ford's winter estates - with guided tours of the houses and grounds as well as botanical tours. The Gulf Coast is famous for its white sand beaches - and the area is well known for the Barrier Islands, Sanibel and Captiva Islands and Cape Coral. There are plenty of opportunities for golf, fishing, shopping, nightlife and great dining out as well.