Index: Protein Supplements & Hair Loss
How Does it Work?
AFR™ works on a simple, rarely considered, premise. The rate of hair growth is directly correlated to the quality of nutrition you receive. While some protein-based products (especially for weight training and weight loss) actually contribute to hair loss, Dr. Shapiro has developed a nutrition product that contributes to hair health and growth, while still being useful for overall nutrition, weight-training and weight-loss considerations.
In addition to the Help Hair Shake, Dr Shapiro reviews with his patients his Low Anabolic Profile Workup. Click here for the work up.
- Whey Protein Supplements & Hair Loss - National Survey Invitation
- Study: How AFR Reduces Length of Telogen Phase - Post Hair Transplant
- Recommended Testing for Hair Loss Risk Factors
- Article: Nutritional Contributions to Hair Loss
- The Effects of Whey Protein Concentrate vs. Whey Protein Isolate on Hair
- How Enhanced Whey Protein Concentrate Reduces
the Length of the Dormancy Phase After a Hair Transplant
- Low Anabolic Profile in Assessing a Patient's Overall Hair Loss Program
- Shapiro Chart: S.hapiro H.igh A.nabolic P.rofile R.atings and O.verview Chart Rate your own anabolic profile and degree of possible hair loss. download the chart
- The Shake